Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Here we go!

The Ireland Tour is about to officially begin! We have boarded our plane, Aer Lingus flight 124, and are prepping to take off. Only 20 minutes until we depart for our adventure. We had fun checking in, going through security (it wasn't too bad!), and waiting in the terminal for roughly two hours. Personally, I thought the whole process went really quickly and smoothly, which was nice. I took many pictures in the 3 hours we hung out at O'Hare. They'll be posted soon! Keep us and our pilot in your thoughts and prayers tonight. We'll be arriving in Dublin, Ireland, at 8:15 am. Hopefully we will all get some sleep on the plane so we can have an exciting, energy-filled day tomorrow. :) Aroud 2:00 pm we'll be at the Cliffs of Moher, also known as "the Cliffs of Insanity" from The Princess Bride. Thanks for reading, and we'll talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I am so happy you had a beautiful evening to fly! I am hoping you all can get some sleep tonight (I know I probably won't...lol). I can't wait to hear how the flight went and to see pictures!
    Pam Coffey
    (Jessica's Mom)

    ReplyDelete